Kirkwall, The City of Chains
Kirkwall, The City of Chains
The crossover parody of Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd, Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissors hand and even Harry Potter. It was the series of illustrations that kickstarted my DevART gallery into a crazy fandom of weird stuff.
Top to Bottom:
01. Don’t I know him? - Mrs. Lovett reveals Todd’s rival - Edward Scissors hand
02. Don’t I know you? - Snape get’s the closest shave from Todd.
03. Todd and Mrs. Lovett decides to get pampered in Edward’s salon.
04. Harry Potter the Boy Who Lived, dies in the hands of Todd and Mrs. Lovett/Bellatrix Lestrange.
05. Flashback reveals Todd’s encounter of a certain Pirate.
06. Jack Sparrow learns of Davey Jones’s fate at Mrs. Lovett’s Meat Pies.
07. Damsels in distress and the boys gather round to save Mrs. Lovett and Johanna from Barbossa.
08. Todd discovers dead man do tell tales.
09. Jack and Mrs. Lovett escapes to Pelegostos Island for their date.
10. Todd reunites with his supposedly dead wife.
It seems we all have something else to look forward to in Inquisition!
Raise your hand if you have ever felt personally victimized by packs of giant spiders.
Hell I did. I played that old Indiana Jones action adventure once, with huge spiders jumping down on me in every cave. It was very late nite and -boom- a Surprise Spider falls of the ceiling directly in front of my face, landing on the keyboard. Godhowfatitwas. O_o Almost got a heart attack. Most of my rpg characters hate spiders now :D
" companions will leave the party if approval ratings are too low, similar to Dragon age: Origins, and it is possible to only have one companion remaining in the end. It’s also possible for the companion to betray the Inquisitor depending on the choices made by the player. "
Oh as an in-game character I am always delighted finding my old friends betraying me in the end, so I could kill everybody and brood about the outcome. ^^ Love the big drama thing. I do hope it won’t be possible to repair reputation with a hundred of silly gifts as in Origin. “Here’s a cake my dog dug out of the mud, buon appetite, love me!” gosh… :/
DA2 was so much better in this matter… <3
Here’s how you do it. Reblog this post (or tweet me @Ladyinsanity) answering this question:
What decision do you most regret making in Dragon Age?
My personal example: I regret keeping the Architect alive, solely because I think he’s one of the original magisters (like Corypheus) who will become aware and bite me in the ass one day.
I’ll randomly choose TWO winners from the entries. (Thanks Christina!) Will be taking reblogs and tweet entries until 7:30PM Pacific.
Most regret? Giving that pile of gold to Alistair’s sister. :p Stupid bitch…
Life and death of Andraste
If one could run some mmos on it, it would be just perfect for the crafters. ;)
Art from Dragon Age Keep beta
Another pics from the Keep. Love that style. I’ve signed for Dragon Age Keep beta testing, but they don’t seem to be much impressed by “Well, you delayed DAI release, so I have nothing to play in the meanwhile”. Darn. :/
Yay! I always liked autum, but next year I will love it. ;)
Seems like Cyberpunk is to be released next October.
Final update of romances for Dragon Age: Inquisition. Nothing more, nothing less.
Seems like the women get more options this time. Someone finally made a research? ;)